Included In Price
- Transfers as per the itinerary (overland journey)
- Meals as per the itinerary (all meals while on the trek with filtered drinking water)
- Tea house accommodation while on trek
- Trekking permits and registration fees
- Your guide and porter/s with all their transport, equipment, insurance and including their meals and accommodation and a first aid kit appropriate for the group size and trek route.
Note: The local tea houses are basic but clean and they do not often have attached bathrooms or hot showers. The price is based on twin shares and does not include any extra charge that lodge owners may levy for single rooms, attached bathrooms, or hot showers (if these facilities are available) or for battery charging. We can’t know in advance what they may charge for such things in the different lodges along the way, so we prefer to leave this cost out, rather than pass along an estimated charge to you.
The meal inclusions on the trek are breakfast (one set breakfast and tea or coffee), lunch (one main meal and tea or coffee), and dinner (soup, main, and dessert with tea or coffee).
Not Included In Price
- Services and activities not mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Any gear or equipment that you may need to rent/buy – please ask us if you would like any advice about gear to bring/buy/rent
- International ﬂights to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fees and international airport taxes
- Any excess baggage charges
- Comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation and rescue evacuation should this be required for any reason (we require this as the minimum insurance cover)
- Additional nights, optional trips and sightseeing tours outside the detailed itineraries above
- Single supplement
- Personal expenses (eg mineral water/soft drinks/bar bills, entrance/photography fees at monasteries, laundry, telephone calls, postage, donations, extra snacks, etc)
- Any extra charge that tea house owners may levy for single rooms, attached bathrooms, or hot showers (if these facilities are available) and charging of batteries
- Tips for your trekking crew, city guide, drivers, hotels, restaurants, etc (please ask if you would like guidance about appropriate tips)
- Costs incurred due to changes in programs and reservations due to unforeseen events (eg landslides, strikes, fuel shortages, etc)