Included In Price
- Accommodation as per the detailed itinerary above based on standard rooms on twin share with local tea house accommodation* on the trail
- Meals as per the detailed itinerary above, including all meals on the ride, with filtered drinking water, plus locally available snacks along the way
- Entrance fees and biking permits to Upper Mustang, National Parks and the Annapurna Conservation Area
- International arrival and departure transfers in private vehicle
- All transfers by private jeep as mentioned in the itinerary during the ride.
- Transportation by private jeep to Pokhara from Beni on Day 11
- Flight to Pokhara from Kathmandu and on to Jomsom from Pokhara all accompanied by your guide.
- Luggage transfer during the whole ride except on to Tangge from Yara on Day 08.
- Your biking guide with the assistant and 1 luggage boy with all their transport, equipment, insurance and including their meals and accommodation
- A first aid kit with basic supplies appropriate for the group size and route – if you require specific medications it is critical that you discuss this with us prior to your trip departure
Note: The local tea houses are basic but clean and they do not have attached bathrooms or hot showers. The price is based on twin share and does not include any extra charge that lodge owners may levy for single rooms, or hot showers (if these facilities are even available) or for battery charging. We can’t know in advance what they may charge for such things in the different lodges along the way, so we prefer to leave this cost out, rather than pass along an estimated charge to you.
The meal inclusions on the trek are breakfast (one set breakfast and tea or coffee), lunch (one main meal and tea or coffee) and dinner (soup, main and dessert with tea or coffee)
Not Included In Price
- Services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any gear or equipment that you may need to rent/buy – please ask us if you would like any advice about gear to bring/buy/rent
- Bike hire
- International flights to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fees and international airport taxes
- Any excess baggage charges
- Comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation and rescue evacuation should this be required for any reason (we require this as the minimum insurance cover)
- Additional nights, optional trips and sightseeing tours outside the detailed itineraries above
- Any extra charge that tea house owners may levy for single rooms, attached bathrooms, or hot showers (if these facilities are available) and charging of batteries
- Personal expenses (eg mineral water/soft drinks/bar bills, entrance/photography fees at monasteries, laundry, telephone calls, postage, donations, extra snacks, etc)
- Tips for your guide, drivers, etc (please ask if you would like guidance about appropriate tips)
- Costs incurred due to changes in programs and reservations due to unforeseen events (eg caused by natural disasters or poor weather, adverse road conditions/flight delays, labor strikes, fuel shortages, extreme exchange rate changes, etc)